Friday 16 May 2008

Part III: "P.S."

The vacuous black hole that 'They' describe as the Depth of The Psyche.

Therein lies The Answer you seek.

Then Child,

Then,

And only then,

Will you understand that you wasted your time searching for The Answer, without stopping to find out what The Question was.

And without The Question,

The Answer,

Is Pointless.

The Question, if you ever stop long enough to find it, will answer itself all the quicker the sooner the quest for The Answer is ended.

For then,

And only then my child,

Only then will you learn that this moment only comes once; a regret wastes twice as much time; the more time you have, the more you waste, the less you time have, the more you wish you had.

Stop thinking about what you ought to do, and do it.


I feel that was probably me talking to myself, but its late, I'm enjoying a vodka, and you should enjoy my profundity while it lasts. It is wise far beyond my years.

Or maybe the 'whys?' are just beyond my ears.

Who knows?

The Stay-At-Home Dad.

No comments: